Looking for a way to fix a tough day? Look no further than Remedy CBD flower! The Remedy CBD strain does just that – ease your mind and body, making it one of the hottest new CBD strains today. Remedy has developed a reputation among cannabis connoisseurs as the best strain for relaxing when you just want to sit back and chill. Want to find out more? Let’s take a deep dive into this exciting CBD flower strain.
Remedy CBD Strain: Lineage
Remedy CBD is a cross between the Afghan Skunk strain and Cannatonic strain. Afghan Skunk is a classic Indica strain well known for its calming properties and ability to improve your mood. Also, hemp growers love it because it’s easy to grow and produces a high crop yield consistently!
Cannatonic and Afghan Skunk are both high CBD strains that produce smooth, relaxing sensations to help you mellow out. As its own strain, Cannatonic (a play on the word “catatonic”) specializes in relaxing your body and relieving tension.
Bring these two relaxation-forward strains together, and you get Remedy CBD flower – the perfect strain for unwinding. This amazing strain gives you the complete treatment, easing both your body and mind and maybe even your soul!
Remedy CBD Strain: Terpene Profile
Remedy CBD has strong notes of citrus and pine, with just a little bit of skunky aromas. Although the smell is pungent and gassy, the taste while smoking it is actually quite mellow and easy to handle.
Here are a few of the most notable terpenes in Remedy hemp flower:
- Myrcene: You can often find myrcene in hops, most notably found in many IPA beers to give it a distinct bitterness. This terpene has a woody, peppery, and slightly spicy flavor, which balances out the earthiness of this strain. Myrene also has calming benefits and can relieve discomfort.
- Caryophyllene: Caryophyllene, or beta-caryophyllene, is a slightly spicy and peppery terpene. It’s most abundant in cinnamon, black pepper, cloves, and many other herbs and spices.
- Humulene: This is another terpene found in the complex flavor of hops and is responsible for the distinct taste of beer. It has a deep woody, spicy flavor that adds to the depth of flavors in this strain.
- Limonene: Limonene gives this strain a sweet, citrus smell and tasteful acidity that reminds you of lemon. This terpene can help relieve stress and tension. It’s also a fantastic complement to the woody, earthy flavors of the other terpenes.
- Pinene: This terpene is found in pine needles and has an earthy, woody aroma with a touch of the freshness of pine. It’s most associated with the smell of pine trees and contributes to the pungent smell of this flower.
Remedy CBD Flower THC to CBD Ratio
Remedy CBD hemp flower typically hovers around 13% CBD and 0.3% THC or less. This CBD content is not too high or too low, making it the perfect strain to help you wind down or meditate before you sleep.
Although Remedy CBD contains trace amounts of THC, it is nowhere near enough to get you high. Having THC present helps create the “entourage effect,” which boosts the effectiveness of CBD than if it was by itself. The entourage effect suggests that the synergy of all the compounds present helps increase the benefits of CBD!
On the other hand, if a hemp crop has more than 0.3% THC, it’s considered marijuana. Marijuana-derived CBD products are still illegal, and growers must destroy the crop before it is processed further.
As a side note, everything we sell at Hollyweed has 0.3% THC or less, making it legal in your state! Just remember that every state has its own policies regarding CBD, so be sure to know the laws!
What Are the Effects of Remedy CBD Flower?
Remedy CBD is an Indica-dominant flower, meaning it has sedating effects that help you take the edge off. Take one puff, and you’ll immediately notice a calm, warming sensation overwhelm your mind and body. Some have noted a tingling feeling that travels from your head to toes that relaxes your muscles, relieves tensions, and calms your nerves.
As you inhale, the sweet notes of lemon and pine combined with a slightly earthy flavor will fill your lungs, producing a mellow mouthfeel that’s easy to handle and won’t leave you in a coughing fit.
As you exhale, the therapeutic qualities of CBD will kick in, and you’ll feel your worries slip away and your mood gently uplifted. After a few hits, with your body relaxed and your mind soothed, you’ll feel a subtle urge to tuck into bed or just chill out for the night!
Strains That Are Similar to Remedy CBD
If Remedy CBD isn’t in your area or readily available to you and you want to find a similar strain with relaxing properties, you can try these other great strains out! These are all high-quality, organic hemp flowers that are also available right here at Hollyweed.
- Sour Diesel: With 20% CBD, this flower is very potent, so you’ll quickly feel all the calming benefits of cannabidiol. It has a very similar terpene profile to Remedy, but as a Sativa-dominant strain, you’ll feel more uplifted and ready to take on your day.
- Wagyu Kush: A hybrid strain with 14% CBD, Wagyu Kush is also known for its relaxing effects, making it a great strain for winding down after a long day. Its flavor profile includes notes of berry, gas, and pine.
- Special Sauce: Another premium strain among cannabis connoisseurs, this 17% CBD flower is a powerful Indica strain that will make you feel restful but not necessarily sleepy. It has notes of berry, vanilla, and a hint of musk and is often used to decompress and provide relief.
Final Thoughts – Remedy CBD
It’s Friday night, and the only thing on the docket is a whole lot of chilling. What do you turn to? Remedy CBD flower, of course!
This wonderful strain gives you holistic relaxation, from your head to your toes and everything in between. Life is tough – mentally, you might be overwhelmed with deadlines and relationship stress. Physically, you may be tired from spending the whole day on your feet. Whatever it is, Remedy CBD is here to help!