Buy CBD Vape Cartridges
Non-GMO, naturally grown, less than 0.3% THC.
The first vaporizer was invented in the early 2000s, but something about vaping still feels incredibly new. Maybe it’s the sleek devices or massive clouds of smoke they produce. Or perhaps it’s the mouthwatering flavor that you just don’t get with traditional smoking. Many prefer the soothing vapors over smoke, and it’s easy to see why. Not only is it easier to take bigger hits, but you can take vapes wherever you go. Puff on a Blackberry Kush or Pineapple Express CBD cartridge whether you’re inside, on the go, or just need a quick hit on your lunch break. You set your pace. Best of all? No more worrying about where your lighter went!
Showing all 12 results
Get 20% off your first order
Having the best vape pen on the market doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll have an amazing vaping experience. Using a high-quality CBD Vape is just as important if not more important to vaping as the pen itself. Vaping premium carts will not only give you a gratifying experience but will ensure you receive the optimal benefits of CBD to improve your overall soundness!
To understand the importance of a CBD cart, we must understand what they are, how they work, and how a high-grade cartridge can impact your entire vaping experience. Read on to find out about CBD vape carts and where you can find premium-quality cartridges that deliver a flawless and soothing experience!
WHAT ARE CBD VAPE CARTRIDGES?
They contain specially formulated vaping juice that is heated, vaporized, and inhaled through a vape. Most CBD oil cartridges come in 0.5 mL or 1 mL sizes and have a 510-thread connector that attaches to most standard vape pen batteries. CBD vape pens come in disposable and refillable forms.
DISPOSABLE CBD CARTRIDGES
Most CBD carts on the market are disposable cartridges. A disposable CBD cartridge comes prefilled with vaping juice. Once the cartridge is consumed, it can be unscrewed from the pen and thrown away.
These carts are not meant to be refilled, hence their name. The beauty of these expendable cartridges is that they allow you to experience a variety of flavors.
Disposable CBD Vape Pens
Disposable CBD vapes come with the vape cart incorporated into them. Once consumed, the entire vape is thrown away. These vapes are a unique solution for those looking for convenience when vaping.
REFILLABLE CBD CARTRIDGES
You can refill these carts with vape oils and distillates once the vape tank is depleted. Once consumed, the cartridge can be refilled and reused multiple times.
The longevity depends on the quality of the materials used to construct them. You can save a little more money in the long run.
Never Vape a CBD Tincture
Never use CBD oil tinctures to refill a depleted cartridge. CBD tinctures are highly flammable and can cause physical harm if vaped.
Tinctures are often confused for vape oils, but they are a completely different product meant for ingestion, not inhalation. Only use vape juice specifically formulated and designated for vaping when using refillable CBD vape pen cartridges!
How Does CBD Cartridges Make you Feel?
No, vaping CBD shouldn’t get you high! Some CBD products may contain trace amounts of THC, the cannabinoid found in abundance in marijuana plants responsible for making people high. However, the 2018 Farm Bill states that CBD products cannot contain over 0.3% THC. It’s important to note that even these minuscule amounts are nowhere near enough to get you high.
Vaping CBD should not make you high because it does not produce any intoxicating or psychoactive effects. CBD, like many other cannabinoids, is a naturally occurring compound found in the hemp plant. It is used in various products to help boost a person’s general wellness by supporting their endocannabinoid system (ECS).
HOW DO CBD VAPE PENS WORK?
These CBD pens work in combination with vape pen batteries. This simple yet effective device provides the inhaler with one of the fastest and most effective ways of obtaining CBD.
The onset of effects typically occurs immediately to 90 seconds after inhalation with a bioavailability, the amount your body actively absorbs, of 40-50%. The CBD you obtain from vaping supports your body’s ECS and aids in improving your overall wellness.
THE ANATOMY OF A VAPE CART
To understand how a CBD cart works, we have to understand the different parts that make it properly function.
The typical CBD vape cartridge is cylindrically-shaped and contains the following components:
- Chamber: A typically transparent section that contains a specified quantity of pre-filled CBD vape oil.
- Atomizer: The heating element of the cart. When attached to a battery, the atomizer heats the vape oil and vaporizes it for inhalation.
- Mouthpiece: A narrow channel that allows you to inhale the vapor produced by the pen.
- Battery: Although not a part of the vape cart itself, we mustn’t forget the most important part of a vape pen since it provides the power to heat the oil in the cart. Without a battery, your cart would be useless.
WHAT TYPES OF VAPES ARE THERE?
With vaping more popular than ever, you can find a vape device that’s right for you. Plenty of options exist for those wanting to experience the ease, convenience, and benefits of vaping.
Here are some of the most popular types of vapes available on the market:
- Push-Button Vape: This is the most common type of vape pen. Typically a cylindrical battery with a 510-thread connector attaches to vape carts. This vape generally uses disposable carts, but you can use refillable carts as well. The push-button allows you to turn the vape on and off and control the duration of your drag.
- Dry Herb Vape: Specially designed to heat dry herbs without combustion to produce smooth vapor instead of smoke.
- Wax Vape: Houses a chamber that vaporizes waxes.
- Box Mods: Large-capacity batteries with special features to provide a customizable vaping experience. Some box mods can control the temperature, wattage, voltage, and amount of drag, and even have voice command features.
- Draw-Activated Vape: Lacks any buttons or temperature controls and is activated when you inhale from the mouthpiece. This vape automatically shuts off when not in use and can be disposed of when completely consumed.
- Disposable Vapes: All-in-one vape that comes precharged and with a prefilled cart. Once consumed, the vape is discarded.
HOW DO YOU USE A VAPE CARTRIDGE?
Simply screw the CBD cart to the 510-thread connector on the battery and press the power button the appropriate number of times to activate the battery. The battery powers the atomizer, the component of every cart that heats the oil to produce vapor.
Once the battery is activated and the vape oil heated, you can inhale the vape from the mouthpiece and receive CBD’s benefits. Anyone can enjoy a vape cartridge due to its simplicity of use.
ARE CBD VAPE PENS LEGAL?
They absolutely are! All hemp-derived CBD products, including carts, are 100% federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill. CBD products produced and sold in the USA have to meet the strict standards set by the government, which legalized industrial hemp and hemp-based CBD products. The 2018 Farm Bill also states that hemp plants must contain 0.3% or less THC, the legal amount of THC federally allowed.
HOW MUCH CBD IS IN A VAPE CARTRIDGE?
Vape cartridges come in a variety of strengths and sizes. The amount of CBD in a cartridge is listed on the product package and typically ranges from 200 mg to 400 mg, with some available in quantities as high as 900 mg. Most CBD cartridges come in 0.5ml and 1ml sizes and are available in full and broad-spectrum varieties:
- Full Spectrum CBD vape cartridges: Contains THC (0.3% or less), CBD, other cannabinoids, and terpenes.
- Broad Spectrum CBD vape cartridges: Does not contain THC. Only contains CBD, other cannabinoids, and terpenes.
HOW MUCH CBD DO YOU GET FROM A SINGLE PUFF?
The number of puffs in your vape cart will vary depending on how long your drags are. But the average 0.5 ml and 1 ml carts typically contain the following amount of puffs per cart:
- 0.5 mL CBD vape cart = 100 puffs
- 1 mL CBD vape cart = 200 puffs
The amount of CBD you inhale from a single puff is determined by the milligrams of CBD in your vape cart and the number of puffs per volume.
Use the handy formula to estimate how many milligrams of CBD you will get from each puff of your vape:
- Estimated mg of CBD per puff from a 0.5 ml cart = (The mg of CBD in your cart) / (100 puffs)
Example: If you have a 200 mg CBD cart that’s 0.5 ml in size, divide it by 100 puffs to get 2 mg CBD per puff (200 mg CBD / 100 puffs = 2 mg CBD per puff)
- Estimated mg of CBD per puff from a 1 ml cart = (The mL of your vape cart) x (200 puffs/ml)
Example: If you have a 200 mg CBD cart that’s 1 ml in size, divide it by 200 puffs to get 1 mg CBD per puff (200 mg CBD / 200 puffs = 1 mg CBD per puff)
FACTORS IMPACTING HOW MUCH CBD YOU CAN VAPE
The reason why there isn’t standard dosing for CBD is due to the fact that everyone is different. There are several factors unique to you that impact how much CBD you can vape.
These deciding factors include:
- Body Chemistry
- Current medications
- Reasons for vaping CBD (i.e., easing discomfort, aiding sleep, boosting appetite, etc.)
You will want to start low and go slow when vaping CBD, meaning you should vape CBD at a lower dose and see how it affects you before adjusting to higher doses.
WHY CHOOSE HOLLYWEED’S CBD CARTS?
Hollyweed has the best CBD vape cartridges around! We use only top-quality USA-grown hemp and a safe and clean extraction process to obtain our CBD distillate. All of our vape products are 100% federally legal and made in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill.
100% ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS
We proudly use 100% all-natural ingredients that are organic and non-GMO. You won’t find any additives or preservatives in our CBD carts. Our carts do not contain PG, VG, PEG, or MCT oil and come packed with natural terpenes. We fill our CBD vape pens with our premium broad-spectrum hemp oil to deliver the most potent CBD experience you’ll ever have!
From the earthiness of OG Kush to the fruity aroma of Pineapple Express to one of our newest flavors destined to become a classic, you’ll find CBD carts at Hollyweed that will satisfy your palate.
HOLLYWEED’S QUALITY GUARANTEE
We are a fully transparent company that walks the walk and talks the talk. Our products come with a third-party lab-tested Certificate of Analysis (COA) to guarantee our quality and ensure our products are 100% safe and legal.
We have a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our products in the extremely rare case you are not satisfied with them. But we know you will be. Take advantage of our free shipping, CBD products are delivered directly and discreetly to your doorstep today!
Here’s how the duration times of Hollyweed’s vape carts compare to other CBD products:
- CBD Flower – Onset: 0-90 seconds | Duration: 3-4 hours
- CBD Edibles – Onset: 45-60 minutes | Duration: 6-8 hours
- CBD Oil (under the tongue) – Onset: 15-30 minutes | Duration: 4-6 hours
- CBD Topicals – Onset: 0-15 minutes | Duration: 2-4 hours
FINAL THOUGHTS – CBD & cbd CARTRIDGES
CBD use is on the rise, thanks largely to the numerous wellness benefits associated with the cannabinoid. One of the most effective ways of receiving the immediate benefits of CBD is to use CBD vaporizers. Not only are they easy to use and convenient, but vapes are also popular for the wide selection of carts available to satisfy even the most selective palate.
CBD vape cartridges are 100% federally legal and are sold wherever quality CBD products are sold. If you’re looking to expand your CBD options, shop our Hollyweed CBD site to find something that will meet your CBD needs. But if you want to stick with the simplicity and convenience of vaping, then simply pick the CBD cart that’s right for you, attach it to your vape, and puff away!