Get 20% off your first order
Delta-8 Vape Cartridge – Pineapple Express – 900mg$39.95 – $49.95 — or subscribe and save 25% Select options
As well know, online shopping is the easiest way to obtain things from the comfort of your home. Delta 8 THC products are a highly sought-after commodity in the hemp community. There is no better way to get your hands on these products than by shopping for Delta 8 online.
Whether you are familiar with Delta 8 or not, this guide is available to help increase your knowledge of Delta 8. If you are interested in consuming Delta 8 products, read on further to learn about its benefits, effects, where to find it online, and more!
What is Delta 8?
Delta 8 THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is one of over 100 phytocannabinoids which are naturally occurring chemical compounds found only in the cannabis plant. Also known as D8, this cannabinoid is created in the trichomes or little white hairs seen on hemp flowers.
Although Delta 8 THC is all-natural, there is only around 1% of it on hemp plants. To produce enough Delta 8 to infuse into products, manufacturers use special equipment to convert CBD into D8. The final solution of Delta 8 is then infused into a variety of products like edibles and vapes.
Delta 8 THC is not a recent discovery, and its presence has been known for the last few decades. In recent years, Delta 8 products have become more accessible and have risen in popularity thanks to their benefits and effects.
What Are the Benefits & Effects of Delta 8?
Both first-time consumers and experienced hemp enthusiasts rush to get their hands on Delta 8 products to experience the wellness they provide. The process in which Delta 8 provides its beneficial effects starts with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) and the method of consumption.
There are cannabinoid receptors all over the body that help the ECS maintain mental and physical homeostasis (balance). When Delta 8 is consumed, it makes its way to the bloodstream. There, the hemp molecules interact with these receptors (CB1 and CB2), and this interaction boosts our ECS’s functionality.
Here are the benefits you can experience after enjoying Delta 8:
- Provides Euphoric Feeling: Delta 8 is similar to Delta 9 THC but half as potent. It can provide mental bliss that is more manageable than Delta 9 THC which can be extremely intoxicating for some first-time consumers.
- Soothes Physical Discomfort: Like CBD, Delta 8 THC has been shown in studies to ease minor aches around the body and relieve joint swelling.
- Nourishes Skin (when used as a topical): Blemishes are annoying to deal with, but with D8 topicals, your skin will feel rejuvenated.
- Promotes Natural Sleep: Everyone knows that a full night’s sleep can improve overall wellness. If you are experiencing trouble with your bedtime schedule, Delta 8 THC can boost sleep.
- Balances Appetite: A lack of appetite can get in the way of enjoying a delicious meal. Research suggests that consuming Delta 8 can encourage hunger.
- Side effects: Delta 8 THC is non-toxic, so you can not overdose from it. Minor side effects are temporary and include dry mouth, drowsiness, and red eyes. The side effects occur less often with repeated consumption.
How You Take Delta 8 Matters
The amount of time and duration it takes to provide different effects depends on the consumption method. Here are some of the most common ways people enjoy Delta 8 THC:
- Ingestion: When you eat Delta 8 edibles, you can expect to wait 30 to 60 minutes for the effects to kick in. The effects can last anywhere from 6 to 8 hours.
- Inhalation: The fastest way to feel Delta 8 THC’s effects is by inhalation. The effects are felt immediately or within fifteen minutes. The feelings D8 smoke or vapor encourage can last 3 to 4 hours, depending on the potency and dosage taken.
- Sublingual: Dropping Delta 8 oil underneath your tongue allows it to be absorbed quickly into your bloodstream. The effects take 15-30 minutes to kick in and last around 4-6 hours.
Can You Buy Delta 8 Online?
Nowadays, everyone has access to either a smartphone or some smart device that they can use to buy Delta 8 online. Thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill, hemp is easier to obtain online than ever before!
The bill made hemp-derived products infused with CBD or Delta 8 THC federally legal, as long as it comes from hemp flowers that were bred to contain less than 0.3% of Delta 9 THC. Although D8 products are federally legal, some states limit or prohibit Delta 8 products, so it is always best to double-check your state’s D8 laws.
Here is a simple step-by-step breakdown of how to buy Delta 8 THC online:
- Open up a web browser (Google, Safari, Internet Explorer) on your smart device and type “Delta 8 products.” Hit Enter or Return.
- Within a few seconds, your search results will appear, containing different brands’ websites that offer Delta 8 products.
- Keep in mind what type of Delta 8 product you would like to consume and check each site to see if they carry it.
- After finding the perfect Delta 8 product for you, make your purchase and wait for your order to arrive after a few business days.
What Types of Delta 8 Products Are Available Online?
There is no shortage of Delta 8 products available online. Delta 8 brands are working with manufacturers to develop different D8 products to cater to consumers’ different needs and tastes.
Here are some popular Delta 8 products you can find online.
- Delta 8 gummies
- Delta 8 soft gels
- Delta 8 hemp flower strains
- Delta 8 concentrates (wax, budder, etc.)
- Delta 8 vapes
- Delta 8 oil
- Delta 9 prerolls
With a variety of Delta 8 products, it can be enticing to want to try them all. Before you go out and purchase these products, there are some things to look out for. As a consumer, it is your right to find and seek quality D8 products, so let us show you how!
What to Look For When Buying Delta 8 Online
There are certain things to look for when buying Delta 8 online to avoid getting fooled into buying a subpar product. There are plenty of questionable brands out there who want to make money at the expense of the consumer. Fortunately, on the opposite end, some brands want to make money and provide the public quality D8 that can improve everyday wellness.
Here are some things to consider when buying Delta 8 THC online.
- Certificate of Analysis: Reputable Delta 8 brands submit their products to an accredited third-party laboratory to test the potency and calculate the cannabinoid content. The findings are published on a Certificate of Analysis (COA). If you find a D8 product you like, make sure it comes with a COA.
- Brand Reputation and Product Knowledge: The most reputable brands have their products featured in well-known publications. Aside from providing Delta 8 products, these brands offer researched and reader-friendly articles that address different questions the average person might have about Delta 8 THC.
- Consumer Feedback: You can tell if a Delta 8 product is popular by the number of positive customer reviews. Most people are honest in their feedback and provide an outside view of a product you might be interested in.
- Clear Store Policies: Sometimes, for whatever reason, you might not be satisfied with a Delta 8 THC product you tried. The best brands usually stand by their product and offer a clear and concise return and/or money-back policy. Excellent customer service is another good trait of a reputable Delta 8 brand.
Unless you are in a rush, it is important to take your time shopping online for Delta 8 products. If you want to save some time, check out the next section for one of the best brands out there.
Where Can I Find Delta 8 THC For Sale
Save yourself from the time and effort it takes to find a good brand and choose Hollyweed CBD for all your Delta 8 needs. Hollyweed is one of the most trusted brands in the hemp industry for Delta 8 THC for sale.
All of our Delta 8 products come with a Certificate of Analysis. We source our Delta 8 products from organic hemp farms in Colorado. With Hollyweed, you can enjoy some of the freshest and cleanest Delta 8 products in the market!
Hollyweed was founded by a group of hemp enthusiasts and wellness practitioners who partnered with the multimedia artist responsible for changing the iconic Hollywood sign into Hollyweed. This team worked together to provide and raise awareness about the benefits of Delta 8 THC and CBD products. With Delta 8 products from Hollyweed, you will feel like you are relaxing on the southern Calfornia beachside.
Final Thoughts – Delta 8 Online – Delta 8 THC For Sale
Imagine yourself kicking back on your couch. You just saw a cool video about Delta 8 THC on social media and want to know where to purchase it. The best way to obtain D8 products is by shopping for Delta 8 online!
Delta 8 THC may be a newcomer in hemp-derived products for consumption, but it is quickly ascending the popularity charts thanks to its many positive effects. If you want to learn more about Delta THC, head over to our blog!