Delta-8 Soft Gels
Vegan, made with pure isolate
Wouldn’t it be great if you could enjoy the benefits of Delta 8 THC in a simple, easy way? They are a discreet way of enjoying the benefits of Delta 8 THC without bringing unwanted attention to yourself. If you are a first-time consumer or looking to try a new hemp-derived product, consider Delta 8 THC SoftGels.
If you want to know more about this revolutionary product, you have come to the right place. Read on further if you want to know more about THC soft gels, how they work, and more!
Get 20% off your first order
WHAT ARE DELTA-8 SOFT GELS?
These are small capsules that contain three simple all-natural ingredients. The ingredients are vegan and free of any artificial flavors or preservatives. Here is a breakdown of each ingredient:
- 100% Delta 8 THC Extract: The main ingredient in the soft gels, Delta 8 THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), is extracted from organic hemp farms in Colorado. It is retrieved using CO2 (carbon dioxide) extraction. This solventless technique is the safest extraction method that does not leave any residual solvents.
- Full Spectrum CBD: Full spectrum CBD (cannabidiol) also contains other naturally occurring plant chemical compounds to boost wellness.
- Palm-derived MCT Oil: The body can better absorb Delta 8 THC when combined with a carrier oil. MCT oil is known for containing healthy nutrients such as beneficial fatty acids.
- Tapioca Starch: A vegan alternative to gelatin (animal byproduct), tapioca starch is easy to digest and gluten-free.
These soft gels are also federally legal thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill. For these products to be sold, they must contain less than 0.3% of Delta 9 THC.
Are Delta 8 Capsules Better Than Delta 8 Oil?
The difference between Delta 8 THC capsules and oil comes down to personal preference and taste. Both soft gels and oil provide the effects of Delta 8 THC but at different rates based on the method of consumption.
With Delta 8 oil, you can either swallow it directly like soft gels or add a few drops to your favorite foods and drinks for consumption. Those who want to feel the effects of Delta 8 faster can consume oil sublingually. By dropping a small dose under the tongue, you can feel the effects of Delta 8 within 15 to 30 minutes, and it can last 4 to 6 hours.
Dosage : Delta-8 soft gels
The number of delta-8 softgels you should take depends on the potency of each capsule and the severity of the issue you want to address. At Hollyweed, you have the option between three different potencies. Each of the following containers has 30 soft gels each:
- 300 mg: Each capsule contain 10 milligrams of Delta 8 THC. The 300 mg container is perfect for first-time consumers or for alleviating minor issues.
- 750 mg: At 25 milligrams per soft gel, this potency is well-suited for consumers who have had experience with hemp products.
- 1500 mg: For the strongest potency available, each soft capsule contains 50 milligrams of Delta 8 THC. Double the strength of the previous potency; these are meant to handle more persistent issues.
Why Choose Hollyweed for Delta-8 Soft Gels
Hollyweed has some of the best softgels in the fast-growing Delta 8 market. Hollyweed meets — if not exceeds — all of the criteria mentioned above for what makes an excellent brand!
Founded by a team of hemp enthusiasts and health-driven people, Hollyweed’s softgels are highly sought after because they are strong, effective, and higher quality than most products in the marketplace. Plus, all of the ingredients are natural, organic, and vegan!
Final Thoughts – Delta-8 Soft Gels
With Hollyweed’s delta-8 softgels, you do not need to travel far to indulge in the California lifestyle! Not only are these capsules well-tolerated, but they also provide plenty of positive effects discreetly. If you want to check out other Delta 8 THC products like delta 8 edibles, browse around our shop!