Sour Space Candy is one of the most highly sought-after CBD strains on the market. True to its name, this strain is bursting with tangy, sour flavors that are highlighted with a distinctly earthy aroma. The high CBD content in Sour Space Candy is super uplifting – many people report that it makes them feel focused through calming their minds and relieving bodily tension. The ultra-sticky, dense buds are beautifully hued with pops of bright orange and deep purple among the rich green.
- Percentage Levels: 20.66%, Delta-9 THC: 0.06%
- Locally Sourced From: Oregon
- Main Terpenes: Nerolidol, alpha-Bisabolol, beta-Caryophyllene, Guaiol, alpha-Humulene, beta-Myrcene, alpha-Pinene
- Genetics: Early Resin Berry x Sour Tsunami
Sour Space Candy Description
Sour Space Candy is one of the most beautiful strains available. It features multicolored buds with deep purple, forest green, and dark orange tones. While some strains feature small, popcorn-sized nugs, top-shelf Sour Space Candy often has large, picturesque flower buds.
Sour Space Candy CBD Genetics
New CBD strains are made by crossbreeding existing flowers. This allows breeders to take their favorite aspects from different buds and combine them into a unique strain. Sour Space Candy was created by crossing Sour Tsunami and Early Resin Berry.
Sour Tsunami’s a Sativa-dominant hybrid strain that is perfect for unwinding in the evening. It was among the first cannabis strains bred specifically for high cannabidiol (CBD) content. It has a sweet and sour flavor that significantly contributed to Sour Space Candy’s aroma and taste.
Early Resin Berry has played an important role in the creation of many popular hemp flowers. It is not often sold as its own flower, instead lending its berry and diesel flavors to flowers like Elektra, Lifter, and Sour Space Candy. Early Resin Berry is excellent at relieving muscle tension and aiding relaxation.
Sour Tsunami’s sweet and sour flavor and Sativa-dominant hybrid balance were combined with Early Resin Berry’s tension-relieving properties by Oregon CBD. As the Beaver State’s oldest federally legal cannabis company, it’s no wonder that Oregon CBD made the pungent and flavorful Sour Space Candy!
Sour Space Candy Strain Terpene Profile
Terpenes are hemp-extracted compounds that affect the plant’s aroma and flavor. If you’ve ever smelled the refreshing odor of citrus or cinnamon’s spicy undertones, you’ve experienced terpenes. Sour Space Candy contains the following terpenes:
- A Bisabolol
- B Caryophyllene
- A Humulene
- B Myrcene
- A Pinene
As you may have already inferred, Sour Space Candy has an incredibly diverse terpene profile. Myrcene and caryophyllene, which add to the spiciness found in beer hops, are largely responsible for the “Sour” in Sour Space Candy. The strain’s sweeter side comes from a mix of different terpenes.
Sour Space Candy Strain Aroma & Flavor
Sour Space Candy has an earthy, citrusy taste and smell that reminds one of lemongrass or fruit. The sweet and sour notes complement a skunky and diesel-like aroma. Sour Space Candy’s many terpenes have resulted in a rich flavor profile that is unique and delicious!
If you’re new to the cannabis world, terms like “skunky” and “diesel” may seem odd. When you smell the pungent yet mouth-watering odor of Sour Space Candy, you’ll see how it earned its name!
Sour Space Candy Flower Cannabinoid Profile
Sour Space Candy’s packed with cannabidiol, containing over 20% CBD. It also has 0.06% THC, which will not induce any grogginess, “brain-fog,” or intoxication. This is a Sativa-dominant strain, meaning that, while it promotes natural energy, it can be enjoyed any time, day or night.
Sour Space Candy Flower Effects
Sour Space Candy’s high CBD content delivers the full force of cannabidiol’s soothing, non-psychoactive effects. You’ll first feel these properties in your head, followed by the rest of your body. Relieving mental unrest is one of the most popular uses for this CBD hemp flower.
Within 10-15 minutes of smoking or vaping, Sour Space Candy’s uplifting effects will start to kick in. This CBD hemp flower promotes full-body relaxation and a clear, focused head. You won’t get the “high” that THC-rich flowers can induce. If you use your CBD flower to make edibles, you may not feel the effects for an hour.
There are plenty of methods to enjoy your CBD hemp flower. Each method comes with its own benefits, whether it be portability, simplicity, or tastiness. Before we look at these techniques, the first step in smoking or vaporizing hemp is to turn Sour Space Candy’s beautiful buds into smokable CBD.
The most common way to break down your flower is to buy a grinder that is specifically designed for cannabis flower. Other spice grinders will also do the trick, but cannabis-specific products will catch flower particles using a fine mesh screen. Once you’ve got some ground-up CBD, you’re ready to go. These are some of the most popular ways to use Sour Space Candy flower:
Most Popular Consumption Methods For Sour Space Candy
- Joints: This technique involves placing the ground-up flower in rolling papers. These papers can then be ignited, and the smoke is inhaled through the opposite end of the joint. Filters of various materials can also be used to catch any errant pieces of flower, but this is optional.
- Pre-rolls: Pre-rolls continue the same concept of smoking CBD flower as joints, except we roll it for you! For those who aren’t confident in their rolling abilities or are unable to create a joint, let us handle it so that you can focus on relaxation.
- Pipes: Often made of glass or wood, pipes feature a small bowl in which you place the ground-up hemp. There may also be a carb on some pieces, which is a small hole that helps direct airflow. If there is a carb, hold your finger over it and light the CBD while simultaneously inhaling. Once lit, let go of the carb and continue to inhale.
- Bongs: A bong is a similar concept as a pipe, except the smoke is pulled through water to cool it and provide filtration. Instead of a carb, the bowl is removed once the hemp is lit to increase airflow.
- Edibles: You can toast your cannabidiol flower and turn it into canna-butter (vegan recipe here). You can then use the butter to make Sour Space cookies, brownies, and other tasty treats.
No matter how you feel like experiencing your CBD flower, Sour Space Candy’s tranquil effects can set your mind at ease!
Why Choose Hollyweed CBD?
Hollyweed’s CBD hemp flower is among the best on the market. Our cannabidiol is made from American grown hemp evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The FDA’s guidelines ensure that hemp grows responsibly and safely.
Our cannabidiol products are also sent to a third party to test their components. Lab testing checks to make sure that what’s on the label matches what’s in the product. Positive test results come in the form of a certificate of analysis (COA). Before buying from a cannabidiol company, make sure they can provide you with a COA.
Final Thoughts – Sour Space Candy CBD Strain
Sour Space Candy CBD is a unique hemp flower with a rich terpene profile. Bursting with cannabidiol and low THC levels, this flower can be enjoyed in the daytime or evening. This is the perfect strain for beginners or connoisseurs alike.
There are no reviews yet.