If you are a fan of sweet strawberry flavors, you’ll love Strawberry Cough Delta 8! This potent hemp flower strain has all the benefits of Delta 8 THC without any harshness. It’s no wonder it’s an absolute favorite of cannabis connoisseurs everywhere.
So if you’re looking for mellow euphoria that will still keep you focused and productive, keep reading to learn more about Strawberry Cough Delta 8 THC! At the end, we’ll also give you several worthy Delta 8 THC flower alternatives with similar terpene profiles and effects, many of which you can find right here at our Hollyweed shop!
Strawberry Cough Delta 8 Strain History
It’s no mystery that the Strawberry Cough Delta 8 THC is a tasty, uplifting strain, but its origins are a little more puzzling. The parent strains that created Strawberry Cough Delta 8 may be Haze and Strawberry Fields, but no one knows for sure. Whichever strains growers crossed, the result was a Sativa-dominant hybrid that’s perfect for energy and creativity.
The Haze strain is a Sativa-dominant hybrid created by growers in the 1970s. It’s known for its mind-stimulating effects and its sweet, fruity flavor. Haze is excellent for staying productive and motivated, just like Strawberry Cough. This is just one reason many people think Haze is one of its parents.
Strawberry Fields is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, and it’s those strong strawberry notes that make people think it played a role in Strawberry Cough’s development. Strawberry Fields is particularly good at alleviating discomfort, helping people get to sleep, and naturally boosting appetite.
As you might expect, Strawberry Cough Delta 8 has a strong Strawberry aroma. Thre are also hints of citrus and pine. Still, when you smoke Strawberry Cough Delta 8, the smoky aroma of mouthwatering Strawberry flavor will envelop your palate.
The Strawberry Cough Delta 8 THC strain has a sweet strawberry flavor with hints of citrus and pine. Berry flavors cut through strongly in this strain, but there are also some earthy, skunky undertones. The aftertaste is, again, mostly strawberry and tastes great.
If you aren’t familiar with terpenes, they are the compounds in hemp plants that produce delicious flavors and smells. They also possess several therapeutic benefits, too. Terpenes aren’t exclusive to hemp, and you can find them in just about any plant. These compounds are how fragrances can mimic pine or lemon (i.e., pinene and limonene).
Let’s take a look at the terpene breakdown of Strawberry Cough Delta 8 and just how much of each one is inside:
- beta-Caryophyllene (hoppy): 0.383%
- Limonene (citrusy): 0.288%
- Myrcene (peppery): 0.188%
- alpha-Humulene (woody): 0.17%
- Geraniol (fruity): 0.141%
- Linalool (citrusy): 0.113%
- Caryophyllene (hoppy): 0.0809%
- beta-Pinene (earthy): 0.0703%
- alpha-Pinene (earthy): 0.0512%
Strawberry Cough Delta 8 looks like your typical nug, with forest-green hues and orange, hair-like pistils running through it. And if you take a closer look, you’ll see that Strawberry Cough Delta 8 has tiny, white trichomes covering the bud. These crystals contain all the cannabinoids and terpenes that make Strawberry Cough so potent and delicious.
The Strawberry Cough Delta 8 THC strain is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, perfect for when you need energy and focus. This strain will give you a mental boost while still keeping you relaxed and happy. You may find yourself more talkative and social than usual, making Strawberry Cough Delta 8 perfect for social gatherings.
The Strawberry Cough Delta 8 THC strain can be used to alleviate a variety of issues thanks to its diverse cannabinoid and terpene profile. For example, myrcene in Strawberry Cough can help ease discomfort and swelling, while limonene can improve mood and fight fatigue.
This strain is also known for its mentally soothing effects. You can use Strawberry Cough Delta 8 to aid:
- Mood swings
- Elevated stress
Side effects in Delta 8 products are not common, but they can occur. Even though you likely won’t experience these adverse effects, it’s best to be aware of the signs just in case!
Side effects of Strawberry Cough Delta 8 THC may include:
- Dry eyes
- Dry mouth
Stop consuming Strawberry Cough immediately if you feel these side effects and consult a medical professional if necessary. As with any cannabis product, start with a low dose and increase gradually as needed.
Similar Delta 8 Strains
Whether you prefer flower or vapes, Hollyweed has you covered with the best strains on the market. All our products are federally legal, but we’ll talk more about that further on.
If you want the top-shelf D8 buds, these are some of our most popular strains and worthy alternatives to Strawberry Cough:
- Zkittles: Sweet and fruity with undertones of a berry flavor, Zkittles is perfect for winding down after a long day.
- Lifter: A hybrid strain with a citrusy smell and taste that will give you a peaceful, calm mindset.
- Skywalker OG: With fruity, piney, and spicy flavors, Skywalker OG has powerfully calming effects.
- Hawaiian Haze: Sativa-dominant with a smooth, tropical flavor. You’ll love the energetic effects of Hawaiian Haze if you like Strawberry Cough.
- Cookies: A delicious vanilla hybrid strain with a sweet, nutty aftertaste. This strain excels at mental serenity.
- Northern Lights: An Indica-dominant strain with a sweet and earthy flavor that many enjoy just before going to sleep.
- Sour Space Candy: A sour and citrusy hybrid, many compare the flavor of this uplifting strain to candied apples or cherries.
Want an alternative to smoking? Try a Delta 8 THC cape cart! We’ve got you covered there, too:
- OG Kush: A woody, earthy hybrid with powerful effects as zesty as its flavor.
- Fruity Cereal: A hybrid strain with a sweet and fruity flavor with calming effects.
- Sour Diesel: A Sativa-dominant strain with a diesel smell that invigorates the mind and body.
- Blackberry Kush: An Indica-dominant strain with a sweet and earthy flavor that may help those with trouble getting to sleep.
- Gorilla Glue: A stimulating hybrid strain with a coffee and chocolate flavor.
- Jack Herer: A Sativa-dominant strain with a citrusy flavor perfect for daytime or social consumption.
- Pineapple Express: The famously sweet and tropically-flavored Sativa-dominant hybrid.
- Mango: A hybrid strain with a delicious mango flavor that’s perfect for when you need a mental boost.
How to Use Delta 8 Flower
You can smoke, vape, and even eat flower! We’ll take a closer look at each form of Delta 8 flower. But first, we want to stress that you should not take Delta 8 with prescription medications without first talking to a medical professional. If you have a medical condition you think could conflict with D8, talk to your doctor just to be safe.
To smoke flower:
- Grind the buds in a grinder like this one.
- Load the flower into a bowl, pipe, or rolling paper. If it’s a pipe, light the flower and inhale.
- For a bong, fill it with water and pull the smoke through the chamber.
To roll a joint:
- Place a filter on one end
- Fill the rest with flower
- Lick the adhesive
- Toast the paper a bit with your lighter so that the whole thing dries
The process for vaping is extremely simple, regardless of whether you have a disposable or a cartridge. If it’s disposable, simply press the power button and start inhaling.
For a battery and cartridge combo:
- Screw the cart in
- Press the activation button while you breathe in
To make Delta 8 edibles, you’ll need to decarboxylate your Strawberry Cough flower first. Don’t worry; it’s not as complicated as it sounds. All you need to do is:
- Grind your flower
- Bake it on a sheet at 240 degrees Fahrenheit for about 45 minutes. This will activate the THC so you can make edibles with it.
- Once your flower is decarboxylated, infuse it into butter or oil using a slow cooker or double boiler.
- After it’s infused, use it like regular butter or oil in any recipe! Just remember that edibles can take up to four hours to kick in, so start small and increase as needed.
Is Delta 8 Legal?
Now that we’ve gone over all the different ways you can use Delta 8 flower, you may be wondering: is it legal? While Delta 8 is federally legal, your state may determine how easy it will be to find in local stores.
Delta 8 is a cannabinoid in hemp plants, which are federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill. However, Delta 8 is also present in marijuana plants, which are still illegal under federal law.
This means that whether or not Delta 8 is legal depends on where it comes from. Delta 8 is legal when derived from hemp. But if it comes from marijuana, it’s currently illegal at the federal level.
However, individual states have their own laws regarding cannabis and hemp-derived products. So even if Delta 8 is illegal at the federal level, it may be legal in your state. To find out if Delta 8 is legal near you, check out your state’s current laws.
Hollyweed offers a variety of ways to consume Delta 8 flower, pre-rolls, vape cartridges, gummies, and more. No matter how you want to consume it, Hollyweed has you covered.
Here are just a few of the reasons why we’re #1:
- No fillers in vapes (VG, PG, Vitamin E Acetate)
- No solvents
- 100% USA-grown hemp
- Third-party lab testing
- Natural ingredients
If you’re looking for a potent Delta 8 experience, look no further than Hollyweed. While we don’t carry Strawberry Cough at the time of writing, we do have all the flavors mentioned above. Hawaiian Haze is one of the most similar, so give it a try and let us know what you think! Just share, review, and post your love for our products right here to let everyone know about the best Delta 8 THC, Delta 9 THC, HHC, and CBD provider in the industry — Hollyweed!
Final Thoughts – Strawberry Cough Delta 8
If you’re looking for a Delta 8 strain that will give you an uplifting, euphoric feeling, Strawberry Cough is a great option. With its sweet strawberry taste and floral aroma, this strain is perfect for enjoying during the day. Plus, with its high THC content, you’ll be sure to feel the benefits of this strain quickly. For all your Delta 8 needs, check out our Shop page!
FDA DISCLAIMER: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners.
Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice. This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 21, depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product may impair your ability to drive or operate machinery and should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications.