It’s been a long day at work, and you’re looking to wind down with a CBD pre-roll. You can’t wait to relax and just feel all the work-related worries fade away. But when you reach for your CBD joint, you realize you have none! You instantly think, “Where can I get some CBD pre-rolls near me quickly?”
Yeah, this situation can definitely kill your mood (even more than your boss’ surprise meeting this morning). But luckily, more and more stores are starting to sell CBD products. There’s bound to be one near you! And we are here to tell you how to find them!
Not only that, we are here to tell you how to find the right CBD pre-rolls. You’ll soon realize that there are plenty of options out there between storefront locations and online retailers. So let’s go over how to get the right product — and quick!
Using Local Maps on Google to Find CBD Pre Rolls Near Me
While the internet is probably the best place to find a wide variety of CBD products, sometimes you just need CBD a bit faster. Buying CBD pre-rolls at a store near you is definitely the fastest solution — it’s already rolled and ready to smoke. You just have to drive to the store to grab some!
Luckily it’s not too hard to locate CBD pre-rolls in your area. You just need to master the art of Google Maps. We have a full guide here to get you started. Follow these simple instructions to start searching for CBD in your area.
- Open your internet browser of choice and get to the Google Maps page. We’ll make it even easier — click here!
- On Google Maps, type your street address or your current location. There’s a search bar in the top-left corner.
- Once you’ve typed in the address, click the search button. It’s the magnifying glass located to the right of the address you entered. This will make Google Maps display that exact location on the map.
- Click the “Nearby” link. You’ll see it under the address, the second option from the right.
- Type “CBD pre-rolls” in the search bar.
- If there are stores near you selling this product, they will now pop up on the map. Google will also list them on the sidebar.
- Click the location you are interested in to see their hours, website, and phone number. You might want to give them a call to double-check for the product before driving over.
The Risks of Buying CBD Pre Rolls from Local Merchants
As you can see, finding CBD products in your area is definitely quick and easy. The hard part is finding CBD products you can trust.
You’ll most often find CBD products, like pre-rolls, at local health stores, smoke shops, and cannabis dispensaries (if it’s legal where you live). But a lot of these places are not as knowledgeable when it comes to CBD products. That means they aren’t aware of what makes a quality product. They might just have CBD products on their shelf to make some quick cash on a trend they know little about, oblivious to the bad quality and iffy ingredients in their products.
You definitely want to research the vendor before purchasing CBD from them. Not only might the CBD product be low quality, but it might also be dangerous. There is a lack of regulations when it comes to CBD. While it’s legal in all 50 states, the Food & Drug Administration doesn’t keep a close eye on CBD products. That means the product could contain harmful chemicals and other contaminants if the local shop isn’t using third-party testing.
The FDA has warned a handful of CBD businesses to stop selling various products due to shady business practices and safety concerns. It’s crucial to go with a trusted retailer when shopping for CBD. This includes using low-quality hemp, having low CBD content and sometimes having more than 0.3% THC.
CBD products should have less than 0.3% THC content to ensure they are legal and to avoid users from getting high. Most people who use CBD prefer it because they get a number of benefits to their well-being, health, and mood without the negative side effects of getting high. You definitely don’t want to purchase CBD pre-rolls that have psychoactive effects.
But with CBD becoming legal, you’ll notice a lot of new CBD shops opening up in your area. There’s a bit of a “green rush” going on right now. But retailers who aren’t genuinely passionate about CBD and just want some quick cash will often inflate the prices. This is due to a lack of competition in the area and to make up some of the expenses of owning a storefront location. You’ll most likely notice that there is a larger variety of more fairly priced and trusted CBD products online.
How To Find CBD Pre Rolls Online
Finding CBD pre-rolls online is just as easy as searching for them in a store near you. Here’s a quick guide:
- Open your web browser of choice. Head on over to Google. We got you — click here. Google is probably the best search engine due to its abundance of results.
- In the search bar, type “CBD pre-rolls.” Then hit enter or the “Google search” button.
- You’ll be taken to a web page full of links. These are the generated search results. You’ll want to ignore the top few pages in most instances since they are paid ads. Always make sure that’s not the case before clicking.
- Click on the website you find the most intriguing.
- Search their website for a product page. Once you’ve found a site that matches your needs, add the CBD pre-rolls to your shopping cart and head to the checkout.
What To Look For When Shopping For CBD Pre Rolls
While it’s very easy to search for CBD pre-rolls online, it might be a bit overwhelming. With so many choices, it can be somewhat hard to know where to begin. Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing an online store:
Hollyweed uses only the highest-quality CBD, expertly cultivated from local farms. Always look for words like “top shelf” and “premium,” which means that the CBD product contains the most quality and luxurious CBD in the market.
Once you’re sure the CBD itself is of great quality, you want to take a closer look at the other ingredients in the product. Make sure everything is natural, organic, and vegan. It should be non-GMO and contain no artificial flavors or chemicals.
To be absolutely sure the product has top shelf CBD and safe ingredients, look for companies that advertise a Certificate of Analysis. This means that an outside company conducted research on every batch of the CBD product, checking for quality and contaminants. This unbiased analysis should ensure you that the product is safe for consumption and very effective.
The CBD pre-rolls shouldn’t only be safe and effective — they should be enjoyable! Check out the company’s product page to see what customers had to say. Trustworthy companies will share all of their reviews (even the negative ones) so read what unbiased users had to say about the experience. If the company doesn’t share customer reviews — run!
Quality CBD pre-rolls won’t be cheap. If the price seems way too good to be true for the weight or amount of product, it’s most likely poor quality. That’s when you run into shady business practices and ineffective CBD. The product should be fairly priced for the quality, which is often still cheaper than storefront locations.
The company you’re studying should definitely have a return policy listed on their website. If they believe in their product, they won’t be afraid to include a return policy! This also means they care about their customers and want them to be satisfied with what they purchased. They aren’t just trying to take your money and run with it.
Good Customer Service
Trustworthy CBD companies will have customer service available to chat with online, send an email to, or even call. At Hollyweed, we have a customer service department full of knowledgeable and caring staff that can help you during their office hours. It’s important for customers to not only find the product that’s right for them but feel supported and cared about by the company.
A Variety of Products
The beauty of shopping online is the variety. And with CBD pre-rolls, that’s definitely something you should be looking for. At Hollyweed, we have a large selection of top-shelf strains. That means there’s a CBD pre-roll for just about anyone and every need.
Here are some of our most popular CBD pre-rolls:
- Northern Lights: This CBD strain is known for its ability to ease discomfort. With a spicy aroma and deep, earthy flavors, smoking Northern Lights will leave you feeling relaxed and comforted.
- Tangie: This is the perfect strain for morning people. It’s known to make users feel aware and calm. The light skunkish fragrance and fruity taste will leave you feeling uplifted.
- Sour Lifter: Sour Lifter is one of our customer’s favorites. It will make you feel tranquil without the drowsiness. Feel relaxed any time of day.
- Goliath: This is the right strain if you want to feel energetic. It has a unique blend of 50% CBD and 50% CBG. Focus your mood with this earthy and fruity pre-roll.
- Cherry Wine: This strain is a 50/50 hybrid, meaning it has the perfect balance of Sativa and Indica effects. On top of that, it has a taste that blends grapes with citrus and pine. Promoting calmness and clarity, it’s no wonder this is a popular choice.
- Bubba Kush: End your day feeling extra relaxed and calm. This is a classic strain that has a heavy note of lemon. It’s a great way to rewind after a tough day.
- Grape Soda: This strain has a heavy grape flavor with some citrus and pine hints. This popular strain is known to make you feel calm and clear-headed. This is the perfect way to make you feel relaxed throughout the day.
- Silver Surfer: This strain is a cross between Super Silver Haze and Blue Dream. This gives it a distinct blueberry aroma. It’s known to make you feel energized, making it perfect for the daytime.
- Ceiba Fox: This is one of the best values available. With its sour and citrus aroma, this strain always puts you in the right mood. It provides an uplifting experience.
USA Grown Hemp CBD Vs Imported Hemp CBD
It’s extremely important that you purchase CBD products that use hemp grown in the United States. That’s another thing to always look for. When the United States legalized hemp, various departments also came up with guidelines for growing and cultivating hemp.
When you purchase CBD that was imported, it’s unclear if they followed these same guidelines and uphold the same quality. They might have dangerous ingredients and chemicals in them as well. While it’s not always the case, it’s harder to know what is truly in imported hemp compared to US grown hemp that follows our known guidelines.
Final Thoughts: How to Find CBD Pre Rolls Near Me
Once CBD was legalized in the United States, it became easier to find it in a lot of different stores. This includes smoke shops and even health-related boutiques. A quick Google Maps search will show you a wide variety of stores selling CBD pre-rolls.
But how do you know if it’s trustworthy? Since CBD was legalized, it’s become a product that a lot of retailers have jumped on. And not all of them are willing to spend the time and money to create a safe and quality product. Some CBD is low quality. Some have questionable ingredients. It’s important to find a CBD company you can trust.
What to Look for:
- Customer reviews
- A variety of products
- Certificate of Analysis
- Vegan, non-GMO ingredients
- Quality, US-grown CBD
- Customer-friendly policies
Don’t worry; you’ll be smoking CBD pre-rolls in no time! And not just that, it’ll be the exact right strain for you.