Contrary to popular belief, you can’t wear Delta 8 diamonds. Nor do they last forever. And they’re certainly not from Sierra Leone. But what exactly are they? Well, that’s why we’re here to explain it all to you!
Delta 8 (Delta 8 THC or D8) diamonds join a long list of D8 concentrates that deliver the most potent experience consumers can get from this euphoric, hemp-derived cannabinoid. Keep reading to find out what makes these diamonds an essential addition to your collection of Delta 8 products. And to all the D8 enthusiasts out there who can’t get enough diamonds, we’ll also give you a few worthwhile alternatives that will satisfy your Delta 8 THC needs.
What Are Delta 8 Diamonds?
Delta 8 diamonds are crystalline cannabis concentrates that you can consume by smoking or vaping. Derived from hemp, a cannabis plant with high amounts of cannabidiol (CBD), diamonds are a concentrated form of Delta 8 THC. Rough, jagged, and far from perfect, the gem-like quality of this Delta 8 THC concentrate resembles raw diamonds, hence their namesake. These diamonds are semi-transparent and reflect and refract light into a fractured pattern of light yellow hues with hints of deep amber.
Concentrates are one of the most potent ways consumers can enjoy their favorite hemp-derived cannabinoids. Delta 8 diamonds, like most concentrates, contain 90%+ purity.
How Are Delta 8 Diamonds Made?
Making Delta 8 diamonds is a complicated process that involves expensive equipment and technical know-how. This is something that is best left to professionals in the hemp industry. Without getting you too bogged down in the details, here’s a brief rundown of how D8 diamonds are made.
Hemp flower undergoes a supercritical CO2 extraction to dissolve its trichomes, the sticky hair-like projections containing cannabinoids, natural terpenes, and flavonoids unique to each hemp strain. These compounds aggregate into a distillate that undergoes further processing to isolate the CBD into a powder (CBD isolate), which is then converted into its isomer, Delta 8 THC, via isomerization. This new isolate enters the final stage of its production as advanced equipment helps to crystallize it into Delta 8 diamonds.
How To Use Delta 8 Diamonds
You can consume Delta 8 diamonds by either dabbing or vaping them. Let’s take a closer look at both methods so you can determine which one is best for you.
Dabbing is the most popular way to consume Delta 8 diamonds! Although consumers desire the potent hits it delivers, dabbing is not a simple process. You need a few things like a dab rig, a butane or propane torch, and a dab tool.
Dab rigs might be too big and clunky for some people. They also require time, patience, and proper space to use them. Despite these issues, a dab rig remains the best option for many consumers who want a potent Delta 8 THC experience.
How to consume Delta 8 diamonds in five simple steps:
- Fill the chamber of your dab rig with water. Do not exceed the waterline.
- Use a butane or propane torch to heat the bottom of the dab rig’s nail until it turns a bright, glowing red color. Wait 30-45 seconds for it to cool. This prevents your diamonds from becoming scorched.
- Using a dab tool, carefully place a diamond onto the hot surface of the nail and let it melt. Inhale slowly through the mouthpiece.
- Use a carb cap to cover the nail. This helps regulate airflow for a better hit.
- Exhale the vapor. Repeat until you’re fully satisfied.
Wax vaporizers are a convenient, space-saving option for an on-the-go diamonds experience. Although wax vapes are small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, you will still need to have your diamonds on hand along with a dab tool.
A wax vaporizer shares a similar look and construction to a typical vape pen. However, there’s a small chamber for you to load your concentrate. Unlike a dab rig, wax vapes do not produce any smoke. Instead, what you consume is vapor.
Is Delta 8 Legal?
Yes, Delta 8 is 100% legal under federal law. The 2018 Farm Bill legalized hemp and hemp-derived products as long as they contain 0.3% or less Delta 9 THC (Delta 9 or D9), the main cannabinoid in marijuana. All Delta 8 products sold in the United States are hemp-based, therefore, federally legal.
However, although Delta 8 diamonds are made from federally legal hemp, you may find yourself living in a state where local laws conflict with D8’s federally legal status. The last thing you want to do is purchase a product that’s not legal in your state. That’s why it’s very important that you check your state laws regarding the possession and sale of Delta 8 THC products before purchasing any of them for your enjoyment.
What Are the Benefits of Delta 8 Diamonds?
Delta 8 diamonds produce many benefits for the consumer, which is why they are one of the most popular D8 products around. Some of these many benefits include:
- Elevating mood
- Calming racing thoughts
- Lowering irritability
- Boosting appetite
- Reducing bodily discomfort
- Aiding mobility
- Promoting rest and relaxation
It’s important to note that Delta 8 THC is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any serious medical condition. Nor is it meant to be a supplemental dietary product. Before you start consuming Delta 8 diamonds, you must consult your physician to determine if you are healthy enough to take D8 products. This is especially important to those who are currently taking prescription medications, have a serious medical condition, have undiagnosed health conditions, are pregnant or nursing, or think they might be pregnant.
Where Can I Find Delta 8 Diamonds?
The best place to find Delta 8 diamonds is by shopping with specialized retailers who utilize safe and clean production processes to make their products. Finding Delta 8 THC diamonds at local dispensaries and smoke shops can be a struggle. That’s why we recommend you shop online. Only shop with reputable brands with a good market presence and great reviews on third-party review websites like Trustpilot and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
An indicator of a high-quality Delta 8 THC product is a Certificate of Analysis (COA). These third-party lab tests confirm the product quality and ingredients to ensure customers consume a safe product. You’ll find COAs for every product we carry at Hollyweed.
Alternative Delta 8 Products
If you want to take a break from diamonds or find that they’re not to your liking, you’ll be happy to know that several alternate products pack the same Delta 8 THC punch. Here are the many Delta 8 THC products available for your pleasure from the D8 experts at Hollyweed:
Hollyweed’s Line of Delta 8 Products
- Flower: These premium hemp flower nugs are coated with a Delta 8 THC distillate for increased potency. Grind these up and pack them into a bong, pipe, dry herb vape, or make your own joints.
- Pre-Rolls: Want to take the hassle out of making joints? Then get yourself these expertly rolled, Delta 8 THC hemp flower pre-rolls. There are no air pockets, so you’ll enjoy a smooth, even burn.
- Cigarettes: Very inconspicuous and resembling regular cigarettes, these Delta 8 THC cigs are perfect for any occasion. Light one up for a discrete D8 smoking experience anywhere, anytime.
- Carts: You can attach these carts to your standard 510-threaded battery and vape away. With an assortment of flavors to choose from, you’ll satisfy your palate with rich, velvety vapor. This is a great alternative to smoking since vaping does not use combustion.
- Disposable Vapes: It doesn’t get easier than disposable vapes! You don’t have to deal with the hassle of finding a cart. Just vape and toss when depleted.
- Gummies: If you want to satisfy your sweet tooth and Delta 8 THC cravings, then this product is for you. Each D8 gummy comes packed with great flavor, so you’ll receive the benefits of Delta 8 THC in a tasty and convenient way.
- Tincture: Delta 8 THC oil (tincture) is one of the most versatile ways of obtaining D8’s benefits. You can consume a tincture directly, mix it into food or drinks, or place some under the tongue for faster effects.
- Soft Gels: These pills look like your everyday vitamins or medications. Conveniently pre-measured, you can take Delta 8 THC soft gels anytime for an easy experience.
Why People Love Hollyweed
Consumers know that quality matters when it comes to top-shelf Delta 8 THC products. That’s why they’ve made Hollyweed their one-stop shop for Delta 8 and other hemp-derived cannabinoids. We know that consumer demand for Delta 8 is at an all-time high. That’s why we strive to offer the best selection of D8 products the hemp industry has to offer. And, as we mentioned in the previous section, we’ve succeeded!
But you can’t have a quality selection of products without quality ingredients. That’s why we make all of our Delta 8 THC products with the following assurances to make sure you’re receiving the cleanest, purest, and safest products around:
- American-grown Hemp: Made from domestic hemp grown and cultivated across the United States.
- Farm Bill Compliant: All products contain 0.3% or less THC.
- Natural Ingredients: The building blocks of our products are natural and free of artificial ingredients, harmful additives, and harsh chemicals.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): We offer third-party lab-tested COAs to ensure our customers they’re getting a product that’s safe to consume and one that has maximum potency.
Save Money On Every Order!
In addition to our company standards, we want to make sure you get the best deal possible. That means that we will help you save money on every order. Here’s how:
- Hollyweed offers free and fast shipping on all products. There is no minimum purchase requirement. So you can buy one jar of Delta 8 flower or several, and you’ll get it free.
- We take full responsibility for our products. So in the rare event that you’re not satisfied, we will give you a full 30-day money-back guarantee!
- If you buy our products frequently, you’ll want to take advantage of our free membership service. Members save 25% on every order all the time! You can also choose when you want your products delivered to you (bi-weekly or monthly).
With our great products and plenty of ways to save money, it’s no wonder Delta 8 enthusiasts, as well as lovers of cannabinoids like cannabidiol (CBD), Delta 9 THC (D9), and hexahydracannabinol (HHC), have chosen Hollyweed as their destination for top-shelf products! See what we’re all about and visit our shop to get yourself a much-deserved gift!
Final Thoughts — Delta 8 Diamonds
Delta 8’s meteoric rise in popularity has led many companies to create a plethora of D8 products for fans to enjoy. One of the most unique and potent ones is Delta 8 diamonds. These semi-translucent crystalline bits of Delta 8 concentrate resemble raw diamonds, hence their name. They’re best enjoyed with a dab rig or wax vape for optimal benefits.
Although Delta 8 diamonds are fairly new, consumers can find it difficult to obtain them. But consumers on the lookout for other rare cannabinoid gems are in luck! There are plenty of other Delta 8 THC products that are worthy alternatives for consumers looking to satisfy their Delta 8 THC diamond cravings. To see these products for yourself, click over to our shop and get a few for yourself before they’re all gone!